Friday, March 5, 2010

Ummm. . . una taza de chocolate calientito

Have you ever felt one of those weekends that you just want to sit under a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and watch an old movie on the t.v. without too much worry?
I need a weekend like that. I'm tired - emotionally, physically, mentally.

It's suppose to rain again. It's ok. I don't mind. I have so much correcting to do. Got a little behind when I was sick and just haven't caught up. So..... tonight and all day tomorrow, I am correcting -- Yeah, right! I'll try to correct. And darn it! I will have my cup of hot chocolate! And sit under my warm blanket!

On a sad note ... we have an auntie who passed away. I don't want to think about it right now -- I don't. Tomorrow, I'll think about it tomorrow. Tonight I want to sleep. . .

2 comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones