Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

I have begun my "Spring Cleaning" which is not my best attribute. But onward and forward is my motto for this week, altough I hope to finish by Wednesday at the latest. Ha!!

Spring cleaning is just one of those things I feel I have to do. Toss out the old, reorganize the new. Much to my dismay, I found two boxes in one of the closets that had been there since we moved in more than 10 years ago! Argghhhh!!!! I should just toss them since apparently I didn't miss anything in there before. No, not really, I'll look through them -- tomorrow!!

But the office is clean - Yay! The hallway is clean - Yay! Hey! It's a good start! Time for a refreshing glass of lemonade. Thank God for a little vacation time. :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones