Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Trip

The ride to Sacramento was beautiful. I had to stop on the other side of Gorman Pass to take a picture of these lavendar colored fields. They stretched for miles. It was amazing!! My mama and I talked all the way. I love listening to her stories. She was so happy.

This picture is taken as we were driving down the hill from the church where my niece will be married in July. Sacramento area is so green right now. Everywhere we looked there were rolling green hills and lots of trees. Gorgeous!!
This is the entrance of the formerly known Coppola winery. The museum inside has lots of Coppola artifacts and historical information. It is now known as the Rubicon Winery.

I took this picture right outside of the "Coppola Winery." The vineyards stretch for miles around. I couldn't get enough of the beautiful scenery. :)

The staircase leading to the second floor of the winery museum.



My mom and I had such a wonderful time with my brother and his family. I missed my family a lot, however, my brother and his wife kept us so entertained and busy all the time we were there. They were great.
It's good to be home :).





No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones