Friday, June 18, 2010

Ummmm. . . rice


We went out early today in search of the perfect pan to make my rice in. My old pan is getting too old and I'm almost embarrassed to use it. My mom commented on how old it was and she's right - I need to get a new one. We stopped at Ross on our way to Denny's for breakfast. Had a nice breakfast with my sister-in-law (love her!).Then we made a few other stops, test drove a Sonota (nice car :), stopped at Marshall's - too pricey, stopped at A.J. Wright - nothing, so we came home. Ahhhhhh ...nice to be home. But now looking at the picture of the rice up above, I want to make rice! A taco of rice with a little bit of salsa -- I'd be in heaven -- yum! I need a new pan!! (I'll keep using my old one till I find one).

My first day of vacation -- loved it! Thanks honey :).

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones