Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a very nice Father's Day celebration yesterday with our children. We spend the weekend (mostly my husband) working on the yard in preparation for a memorial jam we will be hosting this next weekend. The yard looks very nice. :) We were thinking of grilling, but then I remembered the brand new rotisserie still sitting in the box in the garage. On Saturday night, I asked my husband if he could put it together for me. "Sure, I can." What a sweetheart. He brought out this big box from the garage and we carefully took it out and voila! It was already put together! HA! It had been sitting in our garage for about a year because we hadn't had time "to put it together" - so funny. I made a rub with different spices for the chickens and let them sit in the fridge over night and we "rotisseried" them for two hours - OMG! they were delicious. We ate every little bit. What a success :). Thanks son for a great present (He was happy to see that we had finally used it :). I love my family ~ I am so blessed.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones