Friday, June 11, 2010

Two more days of school left with my little ones -- I sure am going to miss this group. They have been a joy to have.

On a down note, however, a child who had been placed in my room for discipline problems was send home today for slapping another child, also in my classroom, during recess when I could not monitor him. He almost made it. DARN!! I was disappointed to say the least. I feel bad for him because he is just a child. The psychologist has said he doesn't stop to think of what he is doing. Kind of hard to explain that to the other child's parents. Too sad.

BUT -- we are almost on vacation -- WOO-HOO!!! So excited to know I'll be able to sleep in at least for the first couple of days, then I'm hitting the gym and walking as much as I can. Time to lose all this excess weight :). Wish me luck!! And I'm going to read ... I have my books lined up. And I'm going to enjoy life... yes.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones