Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Mama!

Today is my mama's birthday!! My daughter and I met her at the Ontario Mills, a big shopping mall, on the quest of finding nice dress shoes that would go with the dress she will be wearing for our niece's wedding in July. When we didn't find any there, we drove over to Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga. She had never been there and was amazed at how big it was. We didn't find the shoes, but we will keep looking :).

After shopping, we stopped to have lunch at Famous Dave's. We had a very nice time talking, reminiscing, and laughing. I love my mama. She is a very strong woman. My heart hurts for her because of the sadness she carries with her constantly, but again, she is strong and makes it through each day with God's help.

Happy Birthday, Mama ~ love you!

1 comment:

Another time of beginnings said...

Thank you for reading my blog and for your comments :).

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones