Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Vacation Is Almost Here!!

You can tell I have time on my hands when I can blog daily :). Ha! Two more days of school and I'm so excited at all I'll be able to do during my break. I want to clean my house thoroughly, help my honey with his flowers and plants, catch up on my photo albums, visit with my mama and take her shopping, sleep!, read a good book or two, blog :), watch shows I missed on the "On Demand" channel, AND train our parrot to talk!! Right now he's staring at me wondering why I'm looking at him :). I'm trying to teach him how to say "Hungry!" or "Hello" or anything really. I think he is beginning to say "Hello." I will say hello to him and he responds with a sound that sounds like "hel-lo."

He's beginning to squawk loudly during certain times of the day, especially when he hears my voice. Talk to me, Bird!!!! Don't just squawk!!

So my hands are full this summer -- I have a lot to do.

And so I begin by saying "Hello" to our parrot ~ "Hello!" and he remains quiet ~ for now. :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones