Saturday, April 3, 2010

Taxes Done! YAY!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Finally our taxes are done for another year!!!! I hate doing taxes ~ it's tedious and mildly nerve wrecking. Hate it! But nonetheless, here we are another year, thank God, doing taxes which really should be the least of our worries, right? Yes.

My mini-vacation is over, as of Monday I go back to work and the best part is that I get to see my little ones again. I'm so excited about seeing them :). Then there's that dark ominous cloud that will hang over our school waiting to hear who is really layed off, and who is going to be teaching what grade next year. I hope I get to stay in my first grade classroom. We never know. Too many changes again.

Tomorrow is Easter ~ God bless us all.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones