Saturday, April 10, 2010

To the Kitchen!

I wanted to attempt to make a delicious meatloaf tonight, but alas... I don't know how. Don't get me wrong, I follow the recipe on the oatmeal box, but it comes out too dry ~ and hard! I went online, but most recipes need ingrediants that I don't have in my little pantry so I guess I'll make spaghetti -- easy!

The first week back from vacation at work was exhausting. There's always so much work to keep up with ~ grading, prepping, copying etc. Morale is low, too, among my fellow teachers who got pink-slipped (lay off notices). I don't blame them as I think I'd feel the same had it been me. I feel sad for them, but hope that things will turn around for the better.

We found out also that my cousin's son was in a bad accident and is in intensive care at a hospital far from their home, but he is recovering. They are in my thoughts and God bless them all.

**I had a dream last night that if I could touch the clouds then I would touch my sister... I was trying so hard to reach up. I love you, sister.

1 comment:

Tia Maria said...

She's in the clouds - she's in heaven. Good place to be.

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones