Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Nice Day . . .


There is always so much to do everyday ~ at work, at home...
Parents want so much for their children ~ I was there once. I had a mother ask me yesterday if I was still going to tutor after school. My answer was "no." I am done with tutoring for this school year, however, a neighbor teacher graciously offered an opening in her tutoring class. This mom jumped at the offer since her child definitely could benefit from more reading instruction. She got the spot. She was elated. I felt bad for a little while because I was no longer tutoring, but then I was happy for her and her son, my student.
Life is interesting.
Today Starbucks was offering coffee for free so long as you took your own mug. I had a wonderful morning with my Starbuck's coffee and rasberry muffin. :) This was a nice "tax day."

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones