Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Wonderful Housewarming!!


Went to a very nice housewarming party today for a sweet young teacher friend of mine. It was so nice to see old friends and visit with new ones. Her home was beautiful and comfortable. She is so blessed.
As I was getting ready, I thought about where I was at her age, certainly not buying a house :). We rented for so long. I think we had been married almost ten years before we bought a house. I'm amazed at what young people can do nowadays with a good education behind them.
Nevertheless, I had such a nice time chatting with friends especially a young teacher friend who used to teach 1st grade with me a long time ago. It was good to see her. We talk on Facebook all the time, but it doesn't compare to actually seeing her in person. She doesn't change. Love her!
I can't believe April is almost done. May is upon us and a busy month it looks like it will be :).

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones