Sunday, March 8, 2009

Laughter

My husband and I went to see my sister yesterday. She is feeling so much better, although the nausea continues, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. But she looks better, too. God bless her.

My brother and little sister were also there, visiting from Washington and Idaho. Gosh, it was nice to see them. My brother is one year younger than me, so therefore, we were all together, the three oldest children. It was great. We laughed as we reminisced about our lives. We talked, at times, seriously, but with hope. My sister has so much faith and love in the Lord. She has put her life in God's hands. I marvel at her way of being.

I think I have seen my brother maybe five times in the last 25 years. He made me laugh so much. He's a good brother.

And my little sister, our baby sister, is so precious. We absolutely love her. She reminds me of my mama - sweet.

We are so blessed. :-)

Vacation is here -- YES!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones