Thursday, March 5, 2009

Conferences

Two days before we go off track. I am so ready. Yesterday we had Parent-Teacher conferences. I have some really great parents who are caring and concerned, but isn't it something when the parents that you really want to see don't show up. What's up with that? They returned their "I will attend" note and I waited and waited. Nothing. It's about their child. ?????

Nevertheless, I'll still contact them over the phone. I'm too tired to make another appointment, but chances are I will. These are the students who I need help for -- through their parents.

One month off -- I need it. :-)

1 comment:

Tia Maria said...

Hey, try to get some rest during your break. Time to get rejuvenated, refreshed, rest. Maybe we can meet for lunch again.

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones