Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hmmmm ......

I'm back at work -- for three weeks -- then it's the "Winter Recess" formerly known as the "Christmas Break." For the last 13 years, our school taught on a year round schedule and therefore, I was off for six weeks right after Thanksgiving. I have not worked in December for all this time and here I am working. It is fun, I must say, because the children are so excited about Christmas, but at the same time it is hard to keep them focused on the learning.

Another downfall on working during this time is the decorating of my home. I used to take my time and put every decoration in its place. At this moment all my Christmas decoration containers are sitting all over our music room -- what a mess!!!

Ok, I understand that the majority of the working society works during this time, so I shouldn't be complaining, but I do need to figure out a way to reorganize and get things in order here at home and at work. When do you do the shopping?

Life is grand, isn't it? :-)

Tomorrow, my sister finds out when they will do the operation. I'm really hoping for a complete healing. With God, all things are possible.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones