Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yummy Cookies!!


Today I went to a Cookie Exchange Party for the first time ever. I had a wonderful time seeing and talking with good friends and especially seeing friends I had not seen in a long time. I am so blessed to have so many good people around me.
There were all kinds of cookies and the food was delicious!!!! Tamales, taquitos; a spinach, artichoke, parmesan dip, salad, salsa and chips and the best of all hot apple cider with caramel and whipped cream --- Absolutely delicious!!! I ate way too much, as usual.
I want to give you all two really nice scriptures that we heard at church this morning. I was so touched by them. Although I have heard these scriptures before, today they held more importance to me.
Proverbs 2:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Have faith in the Lord in all things.
Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is there any thing too hard for me?"
No there is not anything too hard for him. We must have faith and believe.
Have a good week everyone. God bless us all. Don't forget your umbrellas!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones