Monday, January 11, 2010

To Move Forward . . .


I look far passed through the mountain and know that my visits up to that area are no longer. This is my mom's last week to see her and my sister's home. It's sad -- it's very sad. My mom's heart is broken and there is little that I can do.
Years -- years I used to drive up there with my family or by myself. The trip was far to me, but nevertheless, I would go. The drives became more frequent when my dad got sick and especially when my sister got sick.
I see the dip in the mountain as I stand outside on our deck and the sadness overwhelms me because I will not take any more trips up there because she is not there.
We continue to move forward or at least we try.
I love you sister.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones