Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Work!!!!

Today was our first day back to work after the holidays. It was great to see my little ones, but many were on the side of still being little sleepyheads ~ not used to waking up so early. By lunch time they were a bit more focused, but it did take a while.

I feel like I'm a revolving door this year. At least 5 children have moved only to be replaced by 5 new students. Today I got a new little girl who I feel will do just fine. Good reading and writing skills.

I feel that as I get older, the more tired I am by the end of the day ~ normal? I suppose so. Some friends of mine or people I know that are my age are already retired. I'm hanging in there until I'm 60 ~ for the money. More and more, though, I feel a bit too tired and just want to take it easy. But I'll be a trooper and press on.

My youngest son and his sweet little girlfriend got me "Big Love" Season 3 for Christmas ~ I think I'll go make a nice cup of tea and sit down to watch a couple of episodes before I go to bed.

I'm happy to say that our new year has begun very nicely. We'll be ok.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones