Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life . . .

Life continues . . . it's interesting.
I actually am enjoying it from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep. I like listening to my friends. It was nice to see everyone again after our holidays. True there are sad events still in our lives, but for some reason, I just want to hug them and say it's going to be ok. I hope it will be ok. I would like for it to be ok ~ for them.
All I can do is hug them.
Well, now that I'm back to work, I have to squeeze in the laundry, the cleaning, the grading of papers. But I think I'll watch tv for a little while. What the heck ~ all gets done with time. If not I'll do it tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Tia Maria said...

Glad to see your spirits picking up. Hang in there - it will get better.

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones