Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Clutter Problem . . .

Cleaning my closet today of all the clutter ~ I don't know how it got there!! I don't know why my words are being underlined ~ I'm thinking because the picture has underlined words~who knows. Anyway, how do we accumulate so much? Empty shoe boxes, outdated, old purses; dry cleaning bags that I thought I would use again, old shoes, summer clothes, traveling bags, and dust, lots and lots of dust (and that's just the floor). Now I need to attack the shelves that go around the closet. It looks like a jumble up there ~ doesn't help that I can't see anything up there; therefore, needing a chair to get up there. Yikes!!!

I ~ hey!! What happened to the lines!!! Back to the clutter problem~ I need to get rid of stuff that I have not used in ages. Thank God for little vacations like these, otherwords I'd never attack my clutter problem. You should see the office -- OMG!! That is my next plan of attack ~ Ha!! Goodwill here we come :)!!!

The nice thing about all this beside my mini-vacation is that it is such a beautiful day today. We are so blessed.

Published post had no lines ~ silly computer! My draft shows lines, but not published post. Interesting ~ hmmmmm...... :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones