Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner . . .

When I'm on vacation, I like to try out new recipes. Tonight I'm going to make roasted potatoes. A little bit of EVOO (like Rachel says), basil, thyme, seasoned salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. I am not a big potato eater, in fact, I can eat about 1/8 inch of a slice and that's it. Just to taste it, but they don't appeal to me. They look good, my family likes them, but not me.

I grew up in Idaho, the land of the potato. License plates on cars carry the logo "Famous Potatoes." But for some reason I never learned to like them. I'll eat a french fry or two max. I do like a little mashed potatoes with turkey on Thanksgiving. I like a baked potato with steak at at a restaurant, I'll eat half of it with all the fixings (sour cream, chives, cheese, salt & pepper). But not crazy about just potatoes.

Time to put the casserole in the oven ~ heard my honey drive up on his motorcycle ~home from work :). Love that man!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones