Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yummy Caramel Apples... mmmm.....

The apple farm is safe!!!! OMG! We are so tired of these fires and hot, hot days. I am ready for a major cool down. Our little ones at school have not had recess or P.E. in about a week (at least it seems that long). The fire in Oak Glen is 75% out which is really great. What a job our firefighters have. Dedication...

I'm tired. We are in our 5th week of school and we are still moving forward at a fast pace. I definitely need a day off just to relax and veg. I want to sit by the beach and do absolutely nothing == just sit. Then I'll get up, walk on the sand, have a little dinner, and come back and sit and watch the sun set. Then I'll sleep. I need to sleep and not dream anymore. Not for a while anyway.

Labor Day weekend is around the corner. I'm glad. Have a good Thursday and Friday everyone.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones