Thursday, May 14, 2009

Slow down for a minute . . .

Wouldn't it be nice to sit under a willow tree about now? I'd like to. It's peaceful, quiet, and shady. My dad and mom had a big willow tree at our home in Idaho. It was beautiful. Before moving to California, my dad brought "cuttings" (I think that's what they were called although I may be wrong :-) from our big willow tree and gave us one. We planted it at our first little house where our children grew up. I think it is still there. I'll have to go see.

Today was a hectic day. Tomorrow may be also. So much going on. I didn't think I would be able to see my sister this weekend because our youngest is going to Prom (so excited for him), but I did get to see her today. And I'll see her tomorrow.

It's Thursday and I'm so glad.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones