Friday, May 15, 2009

Life continues . . .

I often wonder what it will take to let by-gones be by-gones, past disagreements stay in the past, forgiveness to be given. What does it take? I do not like conflict - it makes me sad. I try to avoid it as much as I can, but I will stand my ground if being attacked or those I love are being seen with disrespect. There is no room for behavior such as this in our lives - we have too much to do to be hampered with unecessary claims. What to do?
Well, hmmm.... yesterday I wrote the above, today is a different day. Today is my son's Prom and we are excited. First the pictures of our youngest children (youngest in both families) in their Prom attire, pictures with their friends, then pictures by the limo. How exciting! I'm so glad he is going.
I want us to go somewhere, too, to get away for a little while, but I worry that if I'm gone something may happen to my sister and I won't be near by. She had a hard night last night and I worry. My mom says she'll call me if something happens and to enjoy our day, but it's hard to enjoy when someone you love hurts so much.
What do I do?

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones