Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happiness

My daughter, who always makes me smile, just called to tell me that she bought tickets to go see "Rent" at the Pantages Theater! She's wanted to go for so long. So happy for them.

A young teacher friend of mine is getting married soon. I thanked her for inviting us because I try to look for little bits of happiness.

My husband is home this week and that makes me happy, too. To be held in his arms is the ultimate. I'm safe.

My dear friend, Maria (it's ok to use her name since so many of us are named "Maria" :-),
is always here for me to encourage and give hope. I thank her so much. I would be so lost without you.

I visited with my sister this last weekend. I hugged her and told her I wanted to give her some of my strength. I wish I could.

Happiness can be elusive.





No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones