Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Morning!

Mornings are beautiful from our home. I'm always amazed by what I see when I look out.
The rainbow(s) after this last big rain. Can you see the second rainbow? We were so excited to see it all. It was amazing!


Today I stayed home from work because I wasn't feeling well, plus the doctor told me I should. I don't like missing work because there is so much to do, plus it disrupts my students' pace of learning. But I am glad I stayed home. I cleaned my stove :-).

I called my sister to tell her I was sick, but getting better so I can go see her this weekend. We were laughing so much -- it was like the old days when she would kid me about not taking care of myself. "Wash your hands!" "I know, I know..." but I still get sick. I miss her laughter, I miss her getting after me for little things.

Good news though, she is not as nauseas and she's feeling better -- stronger. God bless her.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones