Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! My "Honey" surprised with a really nice gift. He gave me the first season of "Big Love." You might wonder why I like this show. Well, let me tell you. The first year we went to digital tv with our cable co. was last year. We were able to get HBO for free. I got hooked on this show. It is so interesting to see how people from this religion live. Somehow, I am not convinced that these women are not jealous of each other. Who are they trying to fool? Anyway, I watched the second season, but always wondered how it all started. I had searched the stores for the DVDs -- nothing. But my husband found it for me at a store in Fullerton. I was so excited. Now I'll have to do a "Big Love" marathon. :-)
I wasn't as creative, but I did give him a card. My husband is my best friend and my love. He is always here for me. Takes care of me and protects me. Many times during these last few weeks, he has held me quietly to comfort me. God has truly blessed me with him. I thank Him so much for my husband.
Today we went to see my sister. She looks healthier, but I know she hurts. My heart breaks. I try to hold on to her as long as I can. I want to give her my strength. Days are passing -- I want them to slow down. Give her time.
We came home. I was emotionally tired, but thankful to have spend some time with her and with my husband. :-)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones