Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Elusive Sugar and Creamer . . .

Yesterday we went in search of a sugar and creamer and did not find any. How hard can it be to find a sugar and creamer, right? During the holidays, we had family and friends come by or stay with us which was wonderful, however, in the morning when it came time for coffee, I did not have a nice sugar and creamer. My daughter helped me out by taking two little plastic tubs (previously held turkey slices), one with a yellow lid and the other with a red lid. She then labeled them "sugar" and "cream." Problem solved. But I still felt kind of embarrassed although I don't think or hope that they minded these impromptu sugar and creamer containers. Anyway, holidays are over and I told myself that I must go in search of a nice sugar and creamer for the "next time." Visited Target - nothing. Visited Big Lots - nothing. Visited a Marshall-like store called D-D's and again nothing. BUT I did find a new can opener, cute little cheese spreaders, and two extra Christmas gift boxes at 75% off. :-)

My daughter later informed me that IKEA has a lot of sugar and creamers! I think we'll try the antique stores next - they're closer. Ha!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones