Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Snowmen


Sometimes we need to stop and think about all the things that make this life a happy life. These are snowmen that some of my little ones made with their parents. Every year I read them a story called "Snowballs." It is about children making a snowman family out of odds and ends. It's a cute story and the children absolutely love looking for and identifying all the different things you can use to decorate a snowman. I sent home a blank snowman with a note in English and Spanish with ideas of what they can use to make their snowman. Parents tell me how much fun they have doing this "parent-child" art project and I love the results.


I wanted to share a few Happy Snowmen with you. :-)

My husband and I went to visit my sister and mom yesterday evening. I was worried about our forthcoming discussion, but it was all good. Her spirits are high. Of course there is always some apprehension regarding such a major surgery, but she has put her faith in God and the doctors. I will be there with her before the surgery once again. I want so much to take all this pain and suffering from her, but I don't know how. All I can do is pray.

Today is a new day. I talked to her this morning and she was good. Thank you, Lord. Thank you for my sister.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones