Saturday, August 9, 2008

Times Change


Where are the days when counselor's use to help fill out all the necessary paperwork for seniors embarking on their future college careers? I don't get it. My son and I have sat in front of this computer for probably an hour filling out the very lengthy, detailed form for the darn ACT. I don't remember doing this for my two oldest children. My daughter told me her AVID teacher helped her and my son's counselor helped him -- so back to the question -- where are those days when counselors did this for us? No more? Then I should be a counselor and help, especially our Spanish speaking parents -- how do they do it????
Nevertheless, it's done.
Now, changing the topic: Coming home today from taking our parrot to get his claws and wings clipped, we saw some boys waiting for the change in the traffic light in order to walk across. One boy had his pants hanging past his hips with other shorts underneath, and then his "chonis." Now come on, he must surely know that his "nalgitas" were showing through those skimpy "chonis" -- does he not realize how STUPID that looks? Ay! Estos jovenes!
On another topic: Boy that Edwards blew it, didn't he -- Que cochino! Who did he think he was? What a jerk!
Ok-- I vented. Thank you very much. Now I'll go water the garden and calm down. ;-)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones