Monday, August 11, 2008

For My Friends


To my dearest friends,
Sometimes I hear a scripture that really hits home and I think how blessed we are to be able to hear God's word and to know how much He loves us. There is so much strife in the lives around us that our hearts hurt for them and I always pray for God to give me the words that he would want me to say to them.
Here is a scripture that really hit home yesterday -- My first thought upon hearing it was -- Wow! How amazing!
Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for the night,
But joy comes in the morning.
Seasons come and go, the pain becomes easier and the burden lighter with God's help. I, too, need to remember this scripture. We need to have faith and believe that He will help us through the "night" for "joy comes in the morning." Everything will be alright for those who believe in the Lord and pray.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones