Thursday, August 30, 2007

AWESOME!

I am always amazed at the beauty that God gives us every morning. This morning we awoke to lightning and thunder and humidity. But when I saw this sight out of my kitchen window, I ran upstairs to take a quick picture. It was definitely awesome!

To my son it looked like Modor on Lord of the Rings and after seeing the clip I could see the similarity. Although in the movie, the color is red because of the battle that is going on and here, well, I guess you could also call it battle between the hot air and cool air of the morning. Hmmm....

Happy 5th Anniversary Daughter and Son-in-Law! You are a blessing to each other! God bless you both. See you this weekend. Love, Mom and Dad

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones