Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Life is Good

We went to see my sister and brother-in-law this last weekend. They live right next to the ocean and the view was amazing. They are so blessed to live in such a nice "place." We saw so many boats and ships and ferries. We saw seals and a blue heron standing on the rocks. I'll put in some pictures later. I called her the next day to tell her how much we enjoyed their hospitality. I had not been so relaxed in such a long time. In fact, time was not of the essence this afternoon. We talked, we laughed, we looked. They took us to go eat at a really nice restaurant called Wiskey Pete's (wait a minute, is that the place at Stateline? Maybe I have the name wrong) Oh, I think it was Wiskey Jack's -- anyway the food was absolutely delicious for a Mexican-American - emphasis on the "American" - restaurant. I had the shrimp fajitas and my gosh -- it was the best!!!

Afterwards, we walked on the pier looking into shops and the boats docked nearby. The ambiance is so nice and comfortable. This was a much needed afternoon and night off -- away for just a little bit. Ahhhh. . . I told her next time we've got to go on a tour of the Queen Mary.

Pictures later....

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones