Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost Christmas...

It's been a while since I've written on my blog... Work keeps me pretty busy especially now that we are so close to vacation ~ testing ~ again.

I'm learning how to Christmas shop online ~ something I have never done because I didn't know how to ~ but it's not too hard. In fact I think it will save us a lot of trouble. In all honesty, I don't like to shop. If I have to go grocery shopping once a week then that's enough! Ha!

My health has been up and down for a while, too ~ this is probably a huge factor in not wanting to shop because all I want to do is rest and sleep ~ get comfortable and "veg."

My mom is visiting from up north and I'm so excited about seeing her ~ sooooo I'd better start cleaning :) !!!!

Time to get off the couch!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones