Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Work, work, work....

Here I am needing to finish work for school and what am I doing ~ blogging! Already checked my FB, checked the old farm, restarted the Dell to use with my memory stick.

It was a long day today, testing once again. Tomorrow I need to meet with our principal regarding data. That is what I need to be doing, preparing the criteria that I will need to walk into her office with. Oh darn!

My husband and I took my mama to see family in Fillmore on Sunday. It was so nice to see everyone again. I didn't realize how much I had missed them. Years had gone by that I would see them occasionally, if even that. When we were young we were constant companions with our cousins. They are like brothers and sisters to me. My older sister kept more in touch with them, I'd follow along~ sometimes. Life had us occupied most of the time (not a good excuse ~ I'll never let that happen again). Seeing them touched my heart. We talked ~ I met many nieces and nephews, saw the ones I remember when they were little ~ they were all so kind and respectful. The highlight was seeing my "tia" who I had not seen in years. She remembered me (she is beginning to forget) and smiled whenever she saw me. I loved every minute of our visit.

Now I'd better get to work on the "data" ~ I feel so tired already. :)

I have to finish Christmas shopping!!!!!!! And Christmas cards!!!!!!

Data, data, data.....

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones