Saturday, July 10, 2010

Scrapbooking . . .

I've been scrapping with my daughter for the last three days!!! My gosh! It is time consuming!! BUT rewarding! Up until this last week, I hadn't touched my photos since the year 1995. I am now to the year 2000 and taking a break :) My poor house has been neglected, I haven't been on the computer much, and my next book "Eclipse" sits waiting to be opened and read. But life is good...

I've enjoyed spending time with my daughter, this has been the plus :). Love that child!!
We laughed, we chatted, we watched her "Animal Planet" shows which were crazy in themselves. We spend one day watching some guy trying to become part of a lion pride. By the time he was done (forgot how many weeks he was out there) he looked liked Grizzly Adam's cousin. He was definitely crazy!

And now I need to put 2000 year in the album. Rewarding :). Now my youngest son can see pictures of himself after his 5th birthday-ha!!


No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones