Monday, July 5, 2010

A Movie . . .

Today has been a lazy kick-back kind of day. Started early with a cup of coffee and toast. That in itself was very nice. Cleaned the main rooms from yesterday's 4th of July gathering and than sat down to watch a movie with my husband. It was an old Bruce Willis movie called "Fifth Element" or something like that. It was very interesting. I hadn't sat down to watch a movie such as this in quite a while, but any movie would look great on a flat screen t.v. WHAT? Yes! We bought ourselves a flat screen t.v. -- our last t.v. which we had for 15 years or so finally quit on us - just went black. It was a heavy "son-of-a-gun!" (like my honey says :), one of those ancient big old sets with a big backside. This one is so stream-lined and beautiful. God willing, it will last us for another 15 years plus.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. Back to work tomorrow. For me I have about 3 more weeks until I return to work --- ahhhhh. . . nice . . . more movies .... :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones