Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Long Day . . .

New school year began today. Looks like this will be the year of my challenge - not that I haven't had them before, but I have a feeling it will be trying. I had to redo my seating chart already. I thought I could wait until the end of the day tomorrow to move them, but nope - I'll have to move them first thing in the morning other words, they will drive me crazy with their constant talking.

I have a little guy who I feel will need some extra continuous reminders of why he's at school, but what the heck, it was only the first day. It's bound to get better. I'll give them a month to leave their kinder behaviors and join the ranks of being first graders. Then we'll be fine, I hope. Remind me why I got into this profession again?

I got to get some sleep...

Never mind about "Bringing it on!" Spoke too soon -- yawn....

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones