Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time. . .

It's time to go back to work. I feel sad. I'm happy to know that I will be seeing my little ones, but at the same time I'm sad because I won't be seeing my sister as often as I would like. This last month has had its ups and downs as far as her health goes. There are days when we are so excited of her progress and then there are the days when we worry for her well being. Those days seem to be increasing. And now I have to go back to work.



I miss the days of yesteryear when she was well. I miss taking little day trips with both her and my mom to do shopping or having lunch. I remember once we went all the way to Olvera Street just for a plate of shrimp in a chili sauce "camarones a la diabla" (I think that's what they're called :-). I miss her phone calls just to call. Sisters are precious.







No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones