Monday, November 17, 2008

Sisters

So much goes through my mind -- cleaning the house, work, on vacation -- where would I like to go? Do I want to go anywhere? Sometimes I think yes, other times I think it is not necessary at this time. My mind is mostly on my sister. Her health and her imminent operation. We are five sisters. We are all different, but the same in many respects especially in the way we love and care for each other.


Our oldest sister has always been our cornerstone, our blessing, second mother to most of us. And she is sick once again -- with cancer.

I tell her we can overcome it once more. We will have faith and believe that our good Lord will again heal her body and make her well again. Miracles . . .

When one of us is sick, we all come together to help and support each other. We are five sisters and we are so blessed. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones