Friday, September 12, 2008

Relax . . .

It's the weekend and finally time to sit back and relax. It's been a long -- long week. Found my little parakeet a home, my senior son finally got his schedule worked out, and now I can just sit back and relax (for a few minutes, anyway).

Then I stop to think of all the things that are happening around us. A metro-link train crashed into a freight train near San Fernando -- so sad. People were killed. That lady McCain is running with is untrustworthy -- do not want her for VP. We don't know enough about her, therefore, why in the world did McCain pick her? They will just throw us into another war. Then there is the hurricane that is hitting Texas. Poor people. Today on the news I heard that Galveston will be very much under water. Amazing how much power a hurricane can have.

I'm just tired. Need to sleep. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones