Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adios Pajarito


Great News! I found this really nice lady to take my little bird!
She was waiting with her daughter, one of my students, this morning and she was the first one I asked. "Quisiera un periquito?" She looked at me like I was out of my mind. Then I said, "Es que volo un periquito a donde estavamos afuera de nuestra casa y lo meti a una jaula, pero no lo quiero porque tenemos un perico grande -- no queremos tener mas pajaros." And she said with a smile, "Si, me gustaria." "Ay! Que bueno!" I answered. So there you go. I found a home for my little parakeet, a very nice home with a very nice family. I have known this family for quite a few years now and I was so happy she said yes. Tomorrow I will take him. I think he will be a happy little camper to live with a family that has more children. They can talk to him more.
Bye-bye, little bird.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones