Monday, July 30, 2007

Hmmm....

Just a thought. . . Our daughter is home after an almost one week conference to Atlanta. We missed her. Our son-in-law really missed her :-). My brother and his family are back from Italy. He loved it and wouldn't mind living out there. His wife has family in Italy. He said life was so simple and slow-paced and kind. The fact that everyone dresses up even to go on the bus was wonderful to him. They plan to return in 3 years. I'm glad he had a good time. My younger brother is feeling better. He sounds better. He said someday he hopes to make connections with the family again. There is hope. Life is too short. I miss my Dad. . . Zach, my mom's dog was bit by a rattlesnake protecting their little chihuahua, Buddy, and they think he will eventually die. They're giving him anti-venom and antibiotics, but he is still not doing well. Poor Zach. And we're fine, thank God. I'm off-track for about three weeks. I'm ready for this break -- need it. Time to sleep in, watch t.v., go shopping, go to the movies, play Monopoly with my youngest son, and cook. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones