Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Too, Too Quiet!!!!

It's too quiet around here ~ I don't like it ~ not at all.

The sun is setting, the chicken soup is ready, I've corrected enough (but never enough) papers, I vacuumed, I considered mopping, I fed the dogs, I threw out the trash, I prepared the veggies for my husband's lunch tomorrow, I exercised, I watched a little tv, I read part of the paper, I did more research on what I can eat at a chinese restaurant, I checked the mail.

I can not retire unless my husband does. It gets too lonely around here. When he's home, we talk, we sit together and watch tv, we spend time together. When he goes into the garage or out to do yard work, then I clean. It works out great. I enjoy being around him ~ he makes me happy.

I guess staying home alone would take some getting used to, but I'm not ready to do it. I worry about thinking too much and then I get sad. I still need to be around people, the children at school, the activity, the work. Not ready to retire~ yet.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones