Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Work Out!!

Today I went to the gym for the first time in like 25 years~ WOW! It was great!!! I really liked it. For my first day (and with the help of the work staff) I did 1.25 miles on the treadmill on a good incline. I did 1 mile on the bicycle thing. But I could only do .25 miles on the elliptical machine. That one was hard! I also worked out on two machines for my arms. By the time I left I had drunk a whole bottle of water, was sweating like crazy and was exhausted, but I felt wonderful! I'm really going to like this part of my "road back to health" -- my motto for this year which I am taking very seriously. Tomorrow I actually get to work out with my personal trainer :).

I have a lot of correcting to do so I'd best get started. Have a good week everyone!!!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones