Friday, November 20, 2009

A day with my mom . . .

Spend the day with my mom today -- dr. appt., beautiful fall flowers to my dad at the cemetery, shopping and lunch.

My mom took me to this store called Win-co up in the high desert. It was pretty amazing to say the least. Good prices and so much variety. I know we have one or at least a couple down here in the valley, so I'm going to take my daughter there to shop for our Thanksgiving dinner.

We had a nice time together, lots of good conversation -- we miss my sister and this was evident in all our conversations. My mom is a very strong person . . . Sometimes I don't know how she does it.

I read other blogs and lots of them are happy blogs with children and families. I hope to get there eventually.

I look forward to Thanksgiving and having my kids home. They are always such a joy. This will be my "happy" day. :)

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones