Monday, August 3, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Ahhh...wishful thinking. School begins tomorrow. I will meet my 20 new little ones and begin another year. I'm excited, but tired. Long, long day trying to get ready. I think I must have written their names at least a hundred times :).


Two months ago today, my sister passed away. I was very sad all day. But I am so blessed to have many good friends who offer a hug just to hug, a smile and "how are you?" Or just a wave across campus. Good, good friends.


I thought about Pismo Beach and Cambria and how nice it was to be there. Absolutely loved it. We really need to go again-stay a little longer. My honey told me that Hearst Castle is not too far. I think next time we will plan to go there before we get too old :). I heard there is lots of walking involved. A cool place to see.


We are blessed.


I miss you, sister.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones