Sunday, August 16, 2009

A New Purse!!!

It's amazing what one can buy at Marshall's. I'm so impressed. I needed a new purse desperately since my last one had seriously fallen apart. I was determined to buy one today, therefore, my daughter suggested Marshall's since she likes to shop at this store and on occasion I, too, have shopped there and like what I find. I actually found a leather purse with ample space and pockets for all my things. It is a Liz Claiborne purse which orignally cost 76$ and I bought for 24$. So impressed. I absolutely love it!

Called my mom today, also, and she sounded more happy than I've heard her in a long while. She spend the night in her new townhouse with my little brother and she slept through the night. She said that she is so comfortable there. Oh my gosh. God blesses us so. Little steps...

Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones