Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Fun Vacation!

Last weekend, we went to Comic-Con in San Diego for the first time. I had no idea what to expect, but it was so much fun! The above picture was taken on our last night there. It's amazing how people can actually live on these boats with minimal possessions. I don't think I could do that -- I love my house :-).

Traveling down the escalator -- one of many.

Spiderman, Spiderman! (That's all I know of the song).


Cool shot of Arnie and Sarah Conners!



These girls were cool! I think a lot of these people in costume practice posing at home before the convention. I just tapped them on the shoulder and asked if I could take their picture and they turned around in unison with a ready pose. So cool! They love the Joker!




Good aim!
We had a blast! It's a huge convention and if you consider going next year, plan on being in shape, cause we sure got tired. I'm looking forward to next year. :-)





No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones