Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation At Last!

As we prepare for our first real vacation in a long, long time, I am becoming more and more excited at the prospects that exist out there. We will be attending Comic-Con this year with our teenage son and his best friend (Mom, he says, You and Dad are not hanging out with us on Saturday, are you? I say, Sure, son! It will be fun hanging out with you both! NO! he says. I laughed because I knew what his reaction would be.) We have a one-day pass. They have a four day pass. I think I can only handle one day- HA! But I'm excited for him. He's wanted to go for so long. My honey and I will visit museums, Coronado Island, and maybe go down to Rosarito or TJ - not sure which one yet. Ah, life - love it, love it!!

No comments:

Music of the Heart


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones